MultiPoolMiner monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine.
- Download the latest RELEASE (.zip package) from https://github.com/MultiPoolMiner/MultiPoolMiner/releases
- Extract it to your Desktop (MultiPoolMiner will NOT work from folders such as “C:\Program Files\”)
- Make sure you have all pre-requisites installed/updated from the IMPORTANT NOTES section below.
- Right-click on the (required) Start.bat file and open it with a Notepad application. Multiple start.bat files are included as examples.
- Edit the Start.bat file with your details (such as YOUR username, wallet address, region, worker name, device type). New users should NOT edit anything else. Please see COMMAND LINE OPTIONS below for specification and further details.
- Save and close the Start.bat file you just edited.
- Launch the Start.bat file you just edited.
- Let the benchmarking finish (you will be earning shares even during benchmarking).
- It is not recommended but to upgrade from a previous version of MultiPoolMiner, you may simply copy the ‘Stats’ folder.
- Having PowerShell 6 installed is now a requirement. Windows 64bit, All other versions
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or later is required for MultiPoolMiner to function properly. Web Installer
- CCMiner (NVIDIA cards only) may need ‘MSVCR120.dll’ if you don’t already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784
- CCMiner (NVIDIA cards only) may need ‘VCRUNTIME140.DLL’ if you don’t already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- You may need ‘excavator.exe’ if you don’t already have it: https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases (NVIDIA cards only)
- It is highly recommended to set Virtual Memory size in Windows to at least 16 GB in multi-GPU systems: Computer Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance -> Advanced -> Virtual Memory
- Please see the FAQ section on the bottom of this page before submitting bugs and feature requests on Github. https://github.com/MultiPoolMiner/MultiPoolMiner/issues
- Logs and Stats are produced in text format; use them when submitting issues.
- Currently mining with upto 6 GPUs is fully supported. Where required advanced users can create additional or amend current miner files to support mining with more than 6 graphics cards.
Full documentation can be found here with further explanations of the command line options and usage examples.